We're talking about Kawaii Bento today (and the people who deliver them). Starting with a bento mum in Singapore, a group called Bento Mommas in the Philipines, and pretty young things bringing your lunchbox in Japan.
So, you like what we do? You find it interesting? You want the full vocab lists, tests, answers, follow up vocab lists, and help from me directly? It's all too easy to start. Pop over to www.vocab-voyage.com and start your free month trial. (if you get in touch after the 5th it will have to be next month, but that's cool as there are more cool subjects to come).
What do you get for you free trial (and 990 yen including tax after that)? Here it is:
- the three vocab lists of the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but 30 at once)
- answers to the test, and 90 more vocab definitions in English and Japanese
- Scripts to my YouTube clips (like the one above)